Hello, the Onyx community!
Here is an overview of the Onyx teamwork for the past weeks:
- Received the three-month XCN budget from the Onyx Treasury and swapped XCN to USDT via an OTC deal. This includes both development/maintenance and marketing money.
- Reviewed job applications to the Onyx team, held interviews, and hired a BD assistant, a designer, a part-time system administrator, and community moderators
- Held the AMA in the Turkish Coin Muhendisi community
- Released the new Onyx Whitepaper
- Met and reviewed several attractive marketing offers
- Set up backend servers and security, and IPFS app deployments
- Organised social media management and moderation and held several AMAs/OpenMic. We’ve established a healthy community for discussion, eliminated FUD, and moved price discussion to a special channel in Discord.
- Organised internal workflow, including publications, posts, meetings, and discussions. We’ve set up work tools.
What’s in the plan for the following weeks:
- Find ambassadors and create regional communities. This will be a base for further community expansion.
- Make up a FAQ and pinned resources for the community. Novices will get the project overview fast and join a discussion.
- Create DeFi visual materials. Uniswap researched that DeFi has two significant problems: high fees and complexity/lack of understanding. We’ve addressed the first with gas refunds and can handle the last with education materials.
- Choose the best marketing offers and run them. There is no lack of marketing offers; we have plenty. What’s important is to choose the most efficient.
- Find media partners for publications. Crypto media can be a driving force for the project expansion. Media attracts users around the globe.
- Research Advertising possibilities. Crypto ads will bring more attention to Onyx.
- Order first merch staff for partners to make stronger relationships
- Create Onyx design guidelines and Brand. Unified style and brand will leverage the project recognition and simplify application development and publications.
- Minor app improvements. We’ll understand Onyx’s app better and start to introduce changes.
- Implement CI/auto-deployment for both front-end and back-end; Organize workflow with GitHub repositories. This will simplify further Protocol development and enhance reliability.