Onyx Protocol V2 Launch Announcement & New Product

waiting for some hot news

Can any admin please help me out getitng back into telegram. I did not have a username at time. It was just under wes underhill. My username is now Wes141414. Ive reached out to 2 admins. AJ reads my messages and doesnt bother to respond now for a month. VT tried to unban me and is having a hard time doing so. Someone help plz

Hey,

I will post as I get news. I believe it will not take much time.

Hi,

Try to resolve this with community moderators. They keep communities healthy.
I don’t have permissions to ban or unban users.

Thank you will do. Im hoping we get some goodmconcrete news for meta usd soon while market is bullish to be able to gain some capital back in pir ecosystem. Timingnis everything. Hopefully this is in your thoughts and plan?

2 Likes

whole onyx community is waiting for it sir . its perfect time to announce something awesome

Hey,

Yes,
I believe Onyx becomes stronger with the help of the community.

Hello! What’s with onyx protocol app? It’s not loading , not working Any info about that ?

1 Like

its working i think did you check again

1 Like

Has a snapshot been taken for the MUSD airdrop or when will this be done?

Hi!

I don’t have info about the snapshot yet.

MUSD has not been even adopted by community by voting . lol if im right

Hi

I bought Onyx token from pancakeswap to my trustwallet 2-3 years ago.

Now I cant see them, how can I see my onyx token?

What will I do?

Please help me on Turkish language.

do you have access to same wallet ?

Hey,

Yes, MUSD is a subject for on-chain voting yet.

so how there is post that MUSD platform coming soon ? if it has not been adopted yet . so tech team has already started working over it ?

2 Likes

So it seemed to us that everything was ready?

1 Like

When will it be put to vote?

1 Like

Hey,

I have information that community developers is working on the MUSD hardly and have a prototype that still to be tested and audited.

I don’t know yet when the devs provide MUSD to the community, but I think it’s not a long wait.

3 Likes

Nice alex . its probablly fixed that MUSD is coming as why anyone will work hard over soemthing which is not even fixed

1 Like