Onyx Protocol V2 Launch Announcement & New Product

Hi,

If we are speaking about v1 reimbursement, no specific date yet. Snapshots for v1 oToken holders have been captured, with a compensatory plan to be deliberated and voted upon in the forthcoming months.

No, v1 rewards are closed and not a part of a compensatory plan.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks. Alex. There were available rewards shown in december and I
tried to claim them a couple of times but they didn’t get back to my
account (even though transactions stated successful). What
happened/where are these?

How does this v2 and the meta usd coin affect tokenomics. Holders have been hurting for quite some time. Is xcn token value a pressing concern for the team?

2 Likes

so you’re saying it’s going to take months to get my shiba and ape? or just the pepe users?

sad for those unclaimed rewards lol

it is what it is . you need to move on and focus on better things in onyx now . you can make it all back

1 Like

You must be kidding. There are millions of dollars in tokens sitting there and no plan yet to return them. Most people don’t even have Pepe and couldn’t care less about such a token. Yet, people are supposed to deposit anew?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congratulations team!
All the best with v2🚀

1 Like

@alex we need a ama on twitter

When will meta usd be released?

alex said next week more details

Ok. Im trying to resch out to someone regarding telegram. It wont load. Said i was banned. Cant imagine what for. I currently hold 14.5 million xcn. Itd be nice to be able to see whats going on. Can someone help?

Hey,

Please contact @vtonyx on Telegram and ask to unban you. If you follow the rules for sure.

can you share you tg user id ? i will request mods

That would be greatly apprecoated. User name is wes underhill

Did you get in?

Alex, When news on metaUSD?

No i did not. My telegram name is wes underhill. No idea why banned. Please can you ask them to unban me

did you broken any chat rules ?? or sent any unverified links?