Onyx Protocol v2 is now live

Onyx Protocol v2 is now live on the Ethereum mainnet. Users can access the liquidity protocol back on app.onyx.org.

2 Likes

we are so back back !! A great achievement team and community

1 Like

@alex also please did you saw the gas instability . its asking to pay 1 eth in gas fee for staking . please optimise it too

why is it, nobody else is asking about their lost funds? are you all in on this or you make that much money in crypto you don’t care about it?

there’s no clear answer that i see regarding payback for my shib and ape, yet the v2 is up and running?

Change your wallet. Doesn’t like metamask

Yes, there needs to be a clear time plan to put funds back from v1. The funds are just sitting in eth network wallets.

I have lost my funds in v1 too . but cant do much regarding that not under our control . gotta believe on team and they will make it happen for all

1 Like

I’m ok with being patient, just not ignored. how do you expect to grow without giving investors peace of mind our tokens are SAFU

1 Like

what happened ?

The team should answer about the v1 hacked funds and come out with a proper reimbursement plan. The original plan has given them an extra 3 months to decide already and yet nothing has been done.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for my XCN tokens from supplying missing in V1 in 3 months. Omg

1 Like

v2 launched on 12 feb 2024. hope it will be done soon