My stxcn balance status are not showing after a migration

I migrated some of my xcn tokens to stake yesterday, i was able to see my balance yesterday but today its not showing up on the app. I use coinbase wallet on my phone to do this, usually I can access it at any time or day but today there’s nothing showing up. I looked at the staking history and it all says it’s received but balance says zero is staked. I can’t even unstake and withdraw anything in case of an emergency. Can anyone explain to me what happened?

Im having the same issue. Its saying received and the tx hash is saying success. Nothing other than the ammount received and the apr is showing. Staled amount, apr and amount of tokens earmed is blank. Went on telegram, its a mad house over there. Sent an email to info@onyx.org hoping to get a reply back soon.

Do you still have this error?

Yup, I guess I aint the only with this issue

They scammed me. Sent me to reconciliation page and it would not let me connect my wallet. Had to put in the seed phrase and they got my tangem. Do not trust anyone. The sceme is vety elaborate. More than likely my xcn coins are gone as well. Yesterday afternoon they stole $300 from me and it I wouldnt of caught them gotten more. Pretty sure the xcn coins are gone as well. Such a shame since I was already down 60-80% on some of my coins waiting for the market to turn. If they ask you to make a new wallet. Its a scam.

Oh man! Thats crazy. Sorry that happened to you. I usually ignore people immediately if they start asking to access my wallet. I hope you didn’t lose it and its just floating around somewhere out there. I’m just gonna leave mine alone for now since I know its still staked in there and the status on mine says received on the onyx app and doesn’t say unstaked