I am done with Twitter

There is no possible way to have a rational argument with irrational people. They say if you want to elevate yourself you should surround yourself with elevated people. That is why I now find myself here and am done with the twitter BS.

2 Likes

Lol . Twitter has too much of noise tbh . welcome here bro

1 Like

Nice Man . i have stopped using twitter from long time just some important links if anyone send . still twitter has many good accounts to follows for good contents

1 Like

glad you are here ser

1 Like

You could just unsubscribe from toxic people.

1 Like

Blocking toxic people is easier said then done. Maybe some realize this, maybe some don’t, but here is a physiological world war going down against anything to do with XCN. Every positive thing I’ve posted on twitter has been trolled by someone with some countering negative BS. I block that person and a new user pops up. Block that person now 2 trolls are posting and clogging up my positive post with thier negative BS about how the project a scam, I’m a scammer, I’m a paid promoter, I screwed the Turkish government, etc. I took all of them on yesterday and at one point had around 10 different profiles trying to shut me down, which probably really amounts to a couple people with multiple profiles. I threw the book and did what I could to own all of them, but they don’t give a crap. Thier greedy shorting has no shame.

Some jackbag using Chinese or Japanese symbols as a user name kept posting scam and other fud. I later screen shot him talking about shorting it. I hammered him hard, but they aren’t going to stop on the acount of me. The funny thing is I think I know who the idiot is. The only thing that is going to shut these clowns down is a good ole liquidation.

yeah mate . this japanese symbol guys are active on many platforms it seems and regularly fud. we have to block the noise . keep up the good work

1 Like