Hire Community Leader & Head of BD Discussion

Abstract:
Onyx DAO is proposing to hire a Community Leader, Head of Business Development

Discussion:
Onyx Protocol, with the execution of OIP-9, is now fully decentralized and controlled by the community of XCN token holders. In order to ensure proper maintenance of the protocol, the Onyx DAO proposes that a budget allocation be set aside for two key hires as described below:

Community Leader
A community leader will be in charge of the day to day operation of the Onyx Protocol such as ensuring, but not limited to, commits from GitHub are not malicious, that the community is managed properly to ensure no spam or malicious links are posted, to liaison with the volunteer community moderators to ensure transparency in discussions, and to work with the community of open source developers on the roadmap. The community leader is essentially responsible for running the project with the community and open source developers. The proposal suggests to pay the Community Leader, who will be head council member of the DAO, $25,000 in XCN monthly with payments made every quarter.

Head of Business Development
The Head of Business Development will work with third parties and community members to actively educate and promote the usage of the Onyx Protocol for their money market, decentralized finance needs. They will be responsible for, but not limited to hosting weekly community calls and Twitter spaces. They will be responsible to work with the volunteer community moderators to ensure the latest information is shared properly. The proposal suggests to pay the Head of BD a salary of $5,000 in XCN monthly with payments made every quarter.

This proposal is open for a comment period within the community and is planned to deployed next week for an official vote.

2 Likes

Dear Onyx Protocol Team,

I am writing to apply for the position of Community Leader on the Onyx Protocol. As an experienced cryptocurrency enthusiast with a strong interest in the blockchain technology, I believe I would be an excellent addition to the Onyx community. A citizen of India with well talking both English and Hindi and Also can handle korian/japanese in group/channel.

I have been actively involved in the cryptocurrency industry for several (2) years, and have gained a deep understanding of the various digital assets and the underlying technology that powers them. I am also a frequent user of the Crypto Industry, and have found it to be an incredibly valuable tool for managing and exchanging my cryptocurrencies. As a Community Leader on Onyx, I would be able to provide excellent customer support to users, helping them to troubleshoot issues and providing guidance on how to use the platform. I am confident that I have the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage the Onyx Protocol community and contribute to its growth. I have experience working in customer support roles, and I am comfortable working in a team environment for the Community Leader role. I am also available to commit 5-6 days per week and daily upto 15 hours to moderating the Onyx community.

I’m in,
Telegram- OrivaY
Discord- Oriva#8418
Twitter- 1_Oriva

Thank you team for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the Onyx community as a Community Leader.

Sincerely,
Oriva

1 Like

Good, I would like to work with you as an admin in Twitter, Telegram and social media to support the community in Arabic and Turkish :diamonds:

2 Likes

My concern is that the salary for the build manager position is too low, lets make sure we remain competitive so that we get top talent. We want someone experienced but still hungry enough that they have the inner fire to succeed.

Good luck guys who are applying for CM post

1 Like

Dear Onyx DAO,

I am excited to submit my proposal for the Community Leader role for Onyx Protocol. As a resident of New Zealand, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team and contribute to the growth and success of the Onyx Protocol.

I have a strong sales background and believe that I can effectively manage the day-to-day operations of the Onyx Protocol, working alongside the community and open-source developers to ensure that the project is running smoothly. I am confident that my skills and experience would be a valuable asset to the Onyx DAO.

Furthermore, I am willing to work for free given the opportunity to gain experience in this exciting and fast-paced industry. I am passionate about blockchain technology and decentralized finance, and I am eager to learn as much as possible while contributing to the success of the Onyx Protocol.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I am looking forward to the opportunity to work with the Onyx DAO and contribute to the growth and success of the Onyx Protocol.

Best regards,

Luke Paddy

1 Like

Hello, I am a final year student at the Faculty of Pharmacy in Turkey. In the onx protocol groups in Turkey, Turkish citizens are constantly starting to spread fud due to the lack of English language and misdirections. I know all languages ​​in Turkey as mother tongue Turkish, common languages ​​Kurdish and Zazaki. Even though my ability to communicate in English is not very high, I can speak local languages ​​at a professional working level. I have been trading actively for about 3 years, I have a command of the market dynamics. I want to be the community leader especially for the group in Turkey.

Oriva is a new Alex guy? Or?

Head of BD is sega and CM is alex

congrats ALEX and SEGA !keep up the good work at onyx :star_struck:

1 Like

congo alex and sega :hugs:

If head of BD is Sega and CM is Alex, who’s Oriva?

where you saw oriva ?