Do you have both traditional assets and crypto in your portfolio?

Easy for you to say. Many of my friends got burned badly because of greed, they now quit cryto because of empty wallet.

well said and also choosing what is better from tons of garbage .

If you buy from the right level, even garbage can make money. What matters is where you buy it from. There were people who called Doge coin a garbage joke coin, but it was close to 1 dollar. Prejudice is bad

I do agree prejudice is bad but the majority will be burnt badly when they join either CeFi or DeFi. Only the minority who is more cool-headed and calm can do it.

Traditional asset??
Asin stock you mean?
I only have crypto in my bag dawg😄

you are my real cryptobro

It has always been best to leave the place where the majority enters. 90% of people lose money in the market because of impatience

stocks and cryptos. These are completely different worlds and their dynamics are different, even traditional markets are sometimes much more risky, I just think crypto is always better.

will not be differnt after 4-5 years when ther will be many etfs of btc and eth

1 Like

That’s right, the crypto market has now approached the market value of the giant markets in terms of value, and their volatility will decrease over time. Instead of major coins, those with a smaller market cap should be evaluated. Bitcoin once had a low market value

true btc and eth will be commodity in coming years .

You can already think of it as a commodity. Bitcoin is gold and ethereum is silver :slight_smile: they have a certain level of recognition now

1 Like

sec is not ready to give it a commodity status though

In a way, a new market has been introduced to the world. I do not think they will ever become a commodity. They may have the same dynamics within themselves, but when looked at as a whole, they will remain in crypto status.