The OnyxProtocol experienced an exploit

This phase shall definitely pass away and Onyx Protocol will come out strong…
I have trust in this project irrespective of the incidence.
The most important thing is to learn from what has happened and ensure that appropriate security measures are put in place

2 Likes

Are you saying that selling XCN from the DAO treasury is for compensation? So do you know that at the present time, the value of Onyx Protocol: DAO is 5.5 million dollars. So I have to sell 3.5 billion XCN to compensate for the damage from the hack? How do you gain trust when there are no new users to trust, the value is divided 234 times from the top. The old person is still hard to trust, so what reason do you have for the new person to trust?

Does this have any effect on
staked funds?

Is there anything being done to investigate this criminally or is this just the end of it?

1 Like

Wishing the team some great positive energies . take it as a lesson and hope everything gets right soon

1 Like

You don’t know how deep down the rabit hole I’ve dived for the better part of a year attempting to find even just a small tell. BOOM, I’ll be standing by and continuing to support the project. Thank you sir for all you have done up to this point and hope you continue on doing. I have total faith in you and your team.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your thoughts.

Additionally to the DAO direct funds, there is the time-locked Treasury.

Additionally to this offer, we propose an alternative: Recovery Proposal 2 of 2: Onyx to be Acquired by Strike Finance.

Hey,

Staked funds are not affected.

Yes, the DAO is working with security partners to track down the hacker and then report the hacker to law enforcement.

2 Likes

This is a great step if you guys will be able to track him

you really think this can be case ?

Alex had stated earlier that the funds staked were not affected

My joy will know no bounds if we succeed in tracking the person down.

We need to learn a big lesson from this and see how we can work on the security lapses.

I really appreciate Alex and the team. You guys have been doing great job.

I’m happy about the fact that users will be made whole.
Thanks for the transparency

1 Like

Any trace about the hackers @alex who are they ad which country

No news yet
Onyx protocol is still working with security partners to get the bottom of the issue and track the hackers

Hey,

Take a look at Recovery Proposal 3 of 3: Reduce inflation and launch the v2 Onyx Money Market Protocol.

The first two proposals to reimburse the lost:

Get ready to vote on Monday the 13th, starting with the first Proposal. Remember to stake your XCN to gain voting power.

1 Like

looking forward to vote :100:

1 Like

Vote!

https://twitter.com/al_onyxprotocol/status/1724023499646251230

1 Like

Thank you for putting up the vote. Please vote wisely and I still stand in my belief that the LDA Capital Facility would be the most optimal, increasing confidence, trust in the team and allowing for a future for XCN, which would benefit all XCN Holders and users.

3 Likes

Please vote too . only texting wont work

2 Likes

Personally
I prefer Proposal 3

1 Like