Recovery Proposal 5: Onyx v2 Launch targeting the primary markets

indeed there is light at the end of tunnel . now no looking back . keep growing with all safety

What will Happen to supplied xcn?
Should we withdraw them to migrate them to V2?
Or is that part of Recovery too?
Or will they automaticly Switch to V2?

Would be nice If u could Tell. I dont wanna wait Till the Recovery plan is done to stake again.

Thanks

Users are voting for bid 5 in a very organized manner and we are ahead, it is only a matter of time before we win.

Users are united in organizing and now the voting has turned in favor of Score.

Whatever is in the proposal will be 100% complied with and implemented, that is certain.

The purpose of the proposals will be followed with the same meticulousness as before.

Voting rates are going great, we will succeed

1 Like

This is a decision and a great offer instead to ensure competition

Thanks to this, Xcn will become more attractive with its earnings compared to other platforms.

1 Like

There are only 18 hours left and if there is no change, it will be implemented.

Tomorrow the voting results will be known and we can find out whether we won or not.

It continues live on the platform

Yes, definitely, if you have not participated yet, you can vote on the platform.

I think it should be supported and I support it

I definitely support this offer, it is important to accept it.

They wanted to secure their existence with the instant excitement of the event.

Normal investor behavior is that they want to protect their assets.

What will Happen to supplied xcn?
Should we withdraw them to migrate them to V2?
Or is that part of Recovery too?
Or will they automaticly Switch to V2?

Would be nice If u could Tell. I dont wanna wait Till the Recovery plan is done to stake again.

Thanks

1 Like

snapshot will be taken before winding down dont worry . also there will be smooth shifting i suppose to v2 .

But will the xcn still available when V1 Wind down? Or are they locked then Till Recovery IS done?