Recovery Proposal 4: Taking the best of both proposal 1 and 3

The Major Differences:

1. In Proposal 4 advocates for a more moderate decline in inflation for XCN to ensure Onyx’s future competitiveness. - Increasing the attractiveness of XCN
  2. In Proposal 4, all revenue will be directed into XCN, making it a self-sustaining protocol and increasing value for investors - increasing XCN appeal
  3. In Proposal 4, it makes use of the Onyx Capital Facility to ensure that users are truly made whole, instilling faith and trust in Onyx while having lower selling pressure - increasing the desirability of XCN

These are the primary differences that place XCN in an appealing position while also instilling confidence and trust, allowing it to progress further and faster.

2 Likes

Hey,

Soon, the DAO will initiate voting on proposal #3, and if the community rejects it, we’ll discuss things further.

Thank you for the input.

2 Likes

The positive aspects of every proposal should definitely be taken and implemented. I recommend that the supply of different coins and tokens be open. It would be nice to keep different investors on the platform. Not everyone is an Xcn investor, there are different investors as well

As a community, we can make the 4th proposal the best version by making additions and subtractions based on the results of the 3rd proposal. What everyone wants is to implement the absolute best offer and to look after the interests of the Project and the Community.

1 Like

We will be waiting for the results with impatience. It is really good that every suggestion is taken into consideration in order to develop and become stronger together.

1 Like

I would love to hear all suggestion and inputs for proposal 4 and we can discuss them, I hope to make the best optimum solution in Proposal 4.

But I do stress that Proposal 3 NEEDS to be rejected to be able to move to Proposal 4. So I hope the community can help vote against proposal 3 and create a optimum proposal 4. Thank you

1 Like

Its not what you make, its what you steal.
Nothing new under the sun.
Anything is possible.

Xmas bonus for some.
Retail eats a bullet.
Happy new year.
Fuk em, its the american way.

Define whole?

check his wallet . there is no xcn staked in his wallet

Whole as in minimally at least get back the dollar value staked, in the best case if circumstance allows for would be each individual token

1 Like

Either way, i have been engaging with community and i am participating in voting. The whole thing is just a big dissappointment because i have been actively participating since 2022. Chain seemed solid.

So the dollar amount would be like 99% impermanant loss.

so you guys voting against proposal 3 also ?

To be able to push for a Proposal 4, proposal 3 needs to be rejected.

did you already vote in against ?

looks impossible to defeat that

Not necessarily, each and every vote against counts and helps

1 Like

good luck to your vision man

Hm… All these point sound really interesting
We are waiting for the results with impatience. It is respectful for the team that they try to look into each proposal

:shushing_face: :grinning:

It looks like the 3rd offer will be approved, there are only 8 hours left.