Recovery Proposal 1 of 3: Allocate funds from the DAO Treasury

is it so ? do you know him personally ?

1 Like

Indeed he was a good guy for Onyx , But yes in bull market everything performs . lets see

LDA Capital Facility is still the best outcome to make users whole and quickly bounce Onyx back to chase up this bullrun.

Looking at other projects that have even more significant sell pressure, such as SOL (selling by FTX), they are nevertheless moving upwards due to the bullrun characteristics. This implies that XCN will most likely be able to withstand the pressure and continue to rise.

With users being able to be recovered fully there is way more upside for people as it is then a fully operational protocol. With it fully working, more new users and individuals will come to Onyx with great confidence moving past the hack.

This ensures user are whole, the protocol can work again in confidence and and that XCN can run up alongside the broader market bullrun.

There have been situations where protocols, like Qubit Finance, who were unable to recover swiftly, causing the protocol to fall apart. As a result, a speedy recovery is critical.

4 Likes

and better updates on protocol and better features with high security

1 Like

Voting for proposition 1 is live on XCN governance. Stake XCN and go vote. your vote matters!

2 Likes

Please vote all . lets not sell our onyx to some other project

1 Like

If the first proposal passes, are the others canceled or is there a vote among them and the one with the highest votes is accepted?

1 Like

After asking the Community Mods, the chosen one would be the proposal which has the most votes after all 3 are done.

1 Like

10 votes max on this shady project. no one holds this besides victims . fraud

Thank you very much. How do you think it will turn out? Your opinion is valuable to me

Will Eth fees be returned after voting? High fees may be why votes are low so far. Maybe later tonite. I have not received any fees back from the program since the exploit. Has the eth fee reimbursement been halted?

4 total votes. Lmao. This project is a wrap. After a rebrand, it dumps 99%. Then Gets hacked, then the “manager” proposes to sell the project to another company at a 15% discount, which holders have to pay. I wonder how much the team makes off of this.

Vote,

Remember that the DAO covers voting ETH fees and wants the community’s opinion.

1 Like

Voting would require me to buy XCN and hold it. You want people to go buy a coin that is down 99% and has never gone up? Imagine if I wanted to vote 6 months ago.I would be broke by now……Oh wait. I am broke now for this exact reason.

Nobody wants to lose 5% of their portfolio a day to vote. Until you fix that aspect of the project, there will never be any interaction in the community. Simply isn’t financially feasible to vote.

That is why it is critical to vote “FOR” proposal 1, allowing it a second chance to improve.

1 Like

@alex Would it be feasible to re-vote on Proposal 1 because many people were excluded from the vote because it was not obvious that we had to stake into the single staking vault before the proposal was released? It appeared that you could stake and then vote, as long as the proposal was still in progress. Hence, people were waiting for closer to the end of the vote to stake and vote. A re-vote could take place after the second and third proposals, but simply having the ability to re-vote on proposal 1 without being sidelined due to a technicality would be fantastic. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your assistance in this matter; we greatly appreciate the team’s efforts to assist.

1 Like

Hi,

No, I reminded several times to stake XCN to get voting power.

1 Like

Users can still vote against proposals #2 and #3 if they wish to support proposal #1.

1 Like

Then can I further clarify what would happen if both the other 2 proposals are rejected? @alex

1 Like

hey sir . you are literally awaring people since days but you didnt stake for voting ? disappointed