Marketing personal funded thru DAO

In telegram several of us have proposed possibly discussing the DAO hiring a marketing person to give us exposure that we need to be long term successful and attract new folks to the platform. This position would be funded thru the DAO. The investment should pay for itself many times over. It is my understanding that currently there is no advertsing in place and were just relying on holders tweeting. I feel that is not the approach we or any successful business or aspiring entitiy should take. I am not qualified to do a proposal but i am proposing someone who is to propose. Thoughts on this?

4 Likes

I 100% agree with this, the investment into marketing personnel will increase the current price massively and make people aware of the undermined value of XCN.

4 Likes

We definitely need some type of marketing to elevate, what’s the hold up, we have the potential let’s make it happen and show the world what Onyx Protocol is about!

3 Likes

which wallet will fund the marketing budget ?

if im right 15 b tokens are already locked till 2025 april

Hey!

Allocating funds from the Onyx Treasury to hire a marketing person is an excellent idea.
If there is a live proposal for this, I believe the community will accept it.

3 Likes

the old marketing team has been disolved ?

Yes.

What will it take to make this happen?

you can put up proposal and community will decide over that by voting

1 Like

Somebody make a marketing proposal let’s get it rolling :rocket:

1 Like

Treasury

How do you put up a proposal if youre not stakingnthe required 100 million tokens

Can you please help us get this idea offnthe ground @alex

2 Likes

Hey,

Here we go https://twitter.com/al_onyxprotocol/status/1773333649905057862

3 Likes

Wow Nice .

2 Likes